General Manager Required for Hoburne Devon Bay
Hoburne Devon Bay
We are seeking a General Manager for Hoburne Devon Bay, an award winning caravan Holiday Park in beautiful South Devon. The park has 387 static caravans and 75 touring pitches.
The successful candidate will have the ability to lead, manage, motivate and develop a dynamic and diverse team to deliver the highest level of customer care and service.
He/she will also require the following:-
- Previous experience in a senior management role
- Experience of the holiday and hospitality industries
- Excellent management & leadership skills
- A sound commercial and financial understanding
- Proven ability to manage large budgets
- Sound communication & people management skills
- A high level of inter–personal and social skills
- An outgoing and positive attitude
- Excellent customer care and service skills
The nature of our business necessitates that the successful applicant must hold a full and valid driving licence. He or she will be required to work some anti-social hours, including weekends, bank and public holidays.
The successful applicant will also be required to obtain a satisfactory DBS & credit check.
Applicants should e-mail their C.V. to: Sammy.Viviani@hoburne.com
Closing date: 30 April 2015
Contact: Sammy Viviani